Registration and Visa Information
International Visitors Package at The Buildings Show will provide international guests with access to two exhibition floors, complimentary admission to over 350 select seminars and demonstrations, an invitation to attend specific social events in the international program, and inclusion into the new automated matchmaking system.
The B2B Matchmaking meetings can be scheduled from Wednesday, November 29 to Thursday, November 30 with the ability to have additional meetings on Friday, December 1 in the South Building.
International Visitors Package – CDN $150
This package includes:
- Inclusion in the automated B2B matchmaking system with access to confirmed participants
- Access to The Buildings Show Export Café
- Complimentary Networking Luncheon on Wednesday, November 29
- Complimentary admission to International Trade & Business Development seminars
- Complimentary admission to additional designated seminars
- Three-day admission to 1,600 exhibits November 29 – December 1
- Access to additional social events for the International Program
Note: Informa Canada is not responsible for visa applications to enter into Canada to attend the Show. Please see Visa information and Cancellation Policy below.
Essential Visa Information to Attend
The Buildings Show
If your visa application requires more than 2-6 weeks, please note we will not be able to process the Letter of Invitation in a timely manner. Cancellation Policy is in effect.
Letters of invitation for visa applications will not be processed after November 17, 2017.
We highly recommend International visitors follow the steps below and identify the proper travel Visa procedures to enter Canada. To attend the Show as an exhibitor or International Visitor, please start your Visa process earlier as there may be additional wait times in your country.
Five Easy Steps:
- Check the Visa requirements for your specific country.
Please confirm the Visa requirement for enter into Canada. Click here to link to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for information on “Visiting Canada: Business Visitors”
- Register online to attend or exhibit at The Buildings Show.
International Exhibitors must contact their sales representative to secure exhibit space. International Visitor registration will be open this summer.
- If you require a Visa, you must apply for an entry Visa through the Canadian Embassy in your country.
For exhibitors, you can connect with your sales representative to receive an invitation letter to apply for your Visa. Please contact your sales representative once you have been granted entry into Canada to confirm your participation in the Show.
- For International Visitors, if you require an invitation letter for your Visa Application, please check the appropriate box in the registration process.
After the completion of your registration, email your request to Nataliya Antonenko at email@example.com. You must provide a copy of the passports for all applicants, proof of payment which includes the front and back of a credit card if used to process the registrations, and identification of the credit card holder via secured fax.
- Once you have completed your registration and have started your visa application, you may arrange your accommodations.
Further Show special hotel rate information will be available later in June.
- Starting your Registration and Visa process early
- Consulting with the Canadian Embassy in your country and the web site for current Visa application requirements.
- When applying for your Visa, include evidence of previous trips to Canada and include proof of intent of returning to your country. Apply for your Visa with all required documents.
- To facilitate your visit, contact the Trade Officer, Building Sector, at the Canadian Consulate office in your country to discuss potential trade mission opportunities. Click here to visit the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada web site.
- If your visa application requires more than 6 weeks, please note we will require up to 10 days to process the Letter of Invitation in a timely manner. The $50 Cancellation Policy per registration is in effect.
Do not travel to Canada, or make travel arrangements, without proper entry documentation.
Refunds will be provided prior to November 17, 2017. A fee of $50 will be applied for the processing and administration of each registration refund. Proof of VISA rejection is required. We regret that refunds and/or credits cannot be offered after that date. However, delegate substitutions are permitted up to and including the day of the event.