Supporting Associations & Media Campaign
Key Industry Associations and Media will be Supporting North America’s Largest Exposition, Networking and Educational Event
The Buildings Show is a trade fair for building design and construction, provides the international construction industry with an ideal platform for networking, investment, and exchange of ideas and expertise. The Show promises to provide great innovations, and promotional campaigns to further elevate the Canadian construction industry.
This year promises to provide great innovations, and promotional campaigns to further elevate the Canadian construction industry domestically and internationally. Informa Canada and Informa Group will ensure that the sthow is well promoted. This will increase the return on investment and secure a large number of international and domestic influential buyers and visitors.
The Shows attract over 100 members of the press including leading editors in TV, magazines and national dailies. Several global trade associations and media partners, including specific trade magazines, will support and promote the Shows.
In 2015, our Supporting Associations and Partners for the International Program included:
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation
- City of Toronto
- Canadian Construction Association
- China Canada Business Council
- Consulting Engineers of Ontario
- Ontario Association of Architects
- Canadian Roofing Contractors’ Association
- Ontario Building Envelop Council
- Toronto Construction Association
- Ontario General Contractors Association
Extensive and Targeted Media Campaign
Thanks to the International Supporting Partners & Organizations